for our Online
Grant Application Process
The Los Cabos Children's Foundation aspires to create a comprehensive approach to addressing the urgent medical needs of the children of the Southern Baja. Funding is available for projects that fit the mission and goals of the Los Cabos Children's Foundation.
- All grant applications are due Oct. 1st for the following year's funding
- Grant Reviews take place Oct 15th – Nov 1st
- Grantees will be notified 4-6 weeks after review of their grant.
- Grantees will be notified if they are or are not receiving a grant via email.
- Grants are focused on children’s programs with a special emphasis in the area of medical treatment.
- The goal is that grantee’s can become self sufficient and sustaining in the future.
- Grants are based on the mission of the program
- It is the Grant committees discretion to decide if a one time “project” is worth granting, if it falls slightly outside of the mission, yet can further the advancement of the Grantees program or the advancement of Los Cabos Children’s Foundation.
- Each Grant application will be scored based on the following criteria:
- Potential for future sustainability
- Meets LCCF Mission Requirements
- Impact on a large number of children
- Mexican Donataria
- Medical Impact on children